Our service is one of public transport and not private transport. Your transport could therefore be combined with those of other users.
Reservation required, at the latest,
the business day before your transport, before 2 p.m.
To reserve or for more information: 819 879-7107.
If a request has been left on the voicemail, always wait for a confirmation from our service for your transport.
Monday to Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday : no service
Monday to Friday:
8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday : 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Cost of transport: pay to driver ▪ On-call returns: only for medical appointment.
- Cancellation: at the latest, one hour before the scheduled time of the transportation. Otherwise a ‘’voyage blanc’’ will be charged to you. If you are missing on your way to go, the return transport will be canceled.
To cancel a transport before 8:45 a.m., please call: 819 845-2449. Leave your name and address.
- Be ready 5 minutes before the scheduled time of the transportation. If you are missing at the scheduled time of the transportation, the driver will wait a maximum of 5 minutes. After that, the driver is allowed to leave to avoid a delay for the other passengers.
- Bags, luggage, strollers, etc. are transported by you or the person accompanying you, and therefore must not require any help from the driver. The space required must not take the place of a passenger at any time, must not interfere with traffic in the vehicle at any time, must be kept on knees or stored safely under the seat.
For wheelchair users, the bags must be placed on the back of the wheelchair to avoid interference with the anchorage of the wheelchair.
Strollers must be folded and stored safely.
- Assistance provided by the driver, if required: give the arm, go up or down the vehicle, cross the distance between the vehicle and the outer door of the location of origin and destination, go up or down a maximum of three (3) steps at the entrance of the requested location, cross the exterior doors of the locations of origin and destination.
- For paratransit users, you are responsible for ensuring that the requested locations are adequate, safe and accessible considering the service is accessible door to accessible door.
- If your health requires it, make sure someone awaits you at the requested locations to help you.